* First and foremost, I am thankful to a loving Heavenly Father for sending His son, Jesus Christ, to this earth. I am thankful to my Savior: for His friendship, His example, His infinite atonement, His tender mercies, and the ENDLESS love He has for me. He loves me with a perfect love.
*I am grateful for Heavenly Father's creations: the beautiful mountains, colorful trees, flowers, sandy beaches, and the amazing animals that walk this earth.
* I am grateful for my dear husband, Nick. What a blessing he is in my life. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect husband!
* I am grateful for family. I am grateful for the knowledge that families are forever.
*I am grateful for friends. What JOY they bring in my life. What would I do with out good friends?!
*I am thankful that Nick and I are not cold on the streets. We have a roof over our head and food for every meal of every day.
* I am thankful for a dishwasher.... and for hot showers! I am also thankful for a washing machine and dryer!
* I am thankful for my hands. I can use my hands to cultivate talents... such as photography. I love photography.
* I am thankful for my hands. I can use my hands to cultivate talents... such as photography. I love photography.
*I'm thankful I have the opportunity to get my education. I am thankful to be living in Provo, Utah.
* I'm thankful I got to serve a mission. I'm thankful I can speak spanish.
* I'm thankful I have a car to drive.
* I'm thankful for the scriptures and what I learn and feel when I read and study them.
*I'm thankful I get to tutor children and to watch them learn and grow.
*I'm thankful for laughter! I love to laugh.
*I'm so thankful we live SO close to so many temples! What a blessing it is to go to the temple.
*I'm thankful I have shoes on my feet. It's so cold outside, I can't imagine those with out shoes on their feet how they must feel. :(
* I'm thankful to be a member of the true church of Jesus Christ.
~ I could seriously go on and on. Try making your OWN list... I don't think there's ever an end to it.... this makes me realize I need to spend more time on my knees at night just THANKING my Heavenly Father for ALL I have been given. I find when I think about all I have been blessed with, I am humbled. My heart is full and I testify that when we actually sit down and think about or THANK Him for ALL that we have... we will want to DO better. We will want to BE better and try harder.
"Because I have been given much, I too must give."
I hope we can be a little more selfless, a little more kind, a little more giving.
"Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my bretheren, ye have done it unto me."
I LOVE this video:

No comments:
Post a Comment