Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Holy War

Nick and I somehow scored tickets at the last second to the big BYU vs UTAH game tonight. In all my years of living in Provo, I have never attended a BYU vs Utah game. Nick was SO excited. It was really fun people watching. I love people watching. I especially loved watching the Utes and Cougar fans talk trash to one another. Very entertaining. In fact, when the game was over... one guy from BYU yelled to a Ute..." magic happens when you're living right!" The Ute just stared at him and kept walking. Oh the silly things people say.

Here's a clip of the winning touchdown:




my favorite part was when the fans rushed the field. I didn't dare go down there... instead, I took a picture of the madness. Loved every second of it. Good Job BYU!
final score: BYU 26-23

No comments: