I wish all of you could come into our home just for a minute right now.
The aroma of the lemons, oranges, and cloves in a pot on the stove is so delightful.
If the holidays had a smell... it would be this.
It smells like home.
I love it.
Do yourself a favor and make it. It's SO easy!
Lemon & Orange Fresh Aroma
slices of lemon and oranges
a tsp of whole cloves
a few cinnimon sticks
fill up your pot about half way with water.
Let it simmer all day long.
When water gets low, just add more!
Simple. Easy. Heavenly.


2 comments:
Such a great recipe! I'm excited to try it. I have never used cloves with our little stove-top mix so this will be fun. Hope you are feeling better!
Yum, that sounds really good. Unfortunately, making my house smell good is way beyond me right now...I don't think I even have a clean pot at the moment and knowing my state of mind I'd forget the stove was on and burn down my whole house. Maybe in a couple weeks I'll try it!
Post a Comment