Some turd stole my bike. I've had it for over 3 years now and I'm super bummed about it! You betchya I called and filed a report! People shouldn't be allowed to get away with that.
Who steals bikes in Provo?? EVERYONE! I'm sure you know that we had our bikes stolen just a few months ago too. Such a bummer! Really, so sorry to hear that the bike thieves have struck again! We'll be on the lookout (Jared is ALWAYS on the lookout - the thinks of himself as a Jason Bourne type).
p.s. the old tacoma...ahh...those were the good old days. :)
7 comments:
SAD! I hope someone feels really guilty and decides to bring it back. Where did you leave it???
That is such a bummer!! Glad you filed a report... just keep your eyes open for it now-I am sure it couldn't have gone too far!!!
aw heather! that stinks. and it was so pretty too. maybe your report will work and a police man will catch the crook ;-)
That's sad! I am sorry! I hope that they find the bike.
That stinks! By the way, your pictures are looking great! I love the ones you took of Ashley.
Who steals bikes in Provo?? EVERYONE! I'm sure you know that we had our bikes stolen just a few months ago too. Such a bummer! Really, so sorry to hear that the bike thieves have struck again! We'll be on the lookout (Jared is ALWAYS on the lookout - the thinks of himself as a Jason Bourne type).
p.s. the old tacoma...ahh...those were the good old days. :)
some kid told me that provo was rated the 3rd most dangerous city in the U.S. obviously he wasn't kiddin
Post a Comment