Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Greek Salad


Ok, so I know summer is pretty much gone, but this is still such a great, fresh salad to have as a snack or on the side for dinner. Off the top of my head, here's what I put in it:

tomatoes
Black olives (whole)
Cucumbers
Red onions
Feta Cheese

Add olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Garlic if you want too.
( I crumble the feta cheese.)
Mix in a bowl and it's ready to serve.

*some people add lemon juice and a little bit of oregano too. Whatever you like!

YUM!

3 comments:

Emily said...

That looks really good...I'll have to make it. Thanks for the idea

Coslett's said...

yum my fav and you just totally got me in the mood for it!

The Blushing Hostess said...

Love it with really briny olives. Thanks for the reminder since i am going to the grovery store to hide out from kids for a while!