Wednesday, July 8, 2009

going private....


Calling all friends, Nick's friends , family, people I haven't talked to in a long time, people I never talk to, neighbors, and stalkers (not creepers)...

- don't be shy!

Send me your e-mail address ASAP so I can invite you to my blog. I will be going private very soon. Speak now or forever hold your peace.

heathercoslett@gmail.com

16 comments:

Lauren said...

I would love to be added!
lmartino235@aol.com

Katherine Young said...

katherinesuzanne@hotmail.com

Lindsey said...

Please add me!
lindsey.wynn@ymail.com

Emily said...

add me of course. egscooter@hotmail.com. What is making you go private. Just curious.

knjfabela said...

Don't forget me!!!
karafabela@gmail.com

Virgilicious said...

virginiaanne07@yahoo.com

Alison said...

invite me
awlacey@gmail.com

The Risenmays said...

Please add us! We love to read about what is going on with the Fergusons :)

katie_lyn123@hotmail.com

Mrs. Ventrca said...

ventrcafamily05@gmail.com

Megan and Mike said...

oooo pick me... mcrae2405@hotmail.com love your blog love you

Jennie said...

jbm1116@aol.com
(Jennie can't go w/o your cute posts!)

The Fabela Family said...

Me too. Cudd10@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Seems a lot of people are going private. Add me hun, I enjoy reading your blogs :)

Unknown said...

Brittnye22@yahoo.com

Becca said...

I love reading your blog - and especially love all of the awesome pictures that you post. I would love to be added to your "readers" list. Thanks!!

beccalawyer@gmail.com

Lee said...

love ya!
joj.nature@yahoo.com
(oh this is Jo not Lee:)