Friday, June 5, 2009

what not to do...

Here are some good examples of what NOT to do when taking engagement pictures or family pictures and then sending them out as christmas cards...

wait... are they in love?


Good thing the dad got to be Eeyor



Did he slice those jeans himself with that sword?


awkward.


no comment.


how come the kid in the middle only got an apple?


reminds me of the time when I was in Argentina...


sadly, the little missy in the front will most likely get glasses one day too...



" I have an idea! Let's take a picture with Mr.Piggy .. and dress him up before we eat him."


memo: please wear the sweater that grandma made out of the rug.


Russia has talent!


peek a boo!


les miserables


taken 2008


4 comments:

Mrs. Ventrca said...

thanks for the laugh...i needed some humor this evening!

Emily said...

so funny heather! i miss you.

Elle Keeps Moving said...

Oh my...I think the cats pic is my favorite one.

Virgilicious said...

hahahaha omg heather those were soo funny. i was just dying at work. i loved your comments hahah.