Friday, June 5, 2009

creativity


for our next assignment in my photography class, we have to choose a fortune from a fortune cookie... and then go take pictures of "it." I LOVE things like this. It really exercises my creativity! You better BELIEVE I went to Panda Express and got a handful of fortune cookies. 

Here are my fortunes: 

"A surprise will come from an unexpected source"
"Seize from every moment it's uniqueness" 
"A new challenge is near"
"You bring out the best in others"
"You are an adventurer- traveling on the highway of life"
"Judge one not by his charms, but by his qualities"
" You have a talent for all that is artistic" ( whew... this gives me hope for this assignment)

Anyway- So I need to choose ONE of those fortunes, and then take some sort of picture to go with that fortune. I have a few ideas in mind..... do YOU have any ideas? 


No comments: