Thursday, June 25, 2009

MJ


Ok, so Michael Jackson might not have been the most normal person... but I sure do love his music. I always have. I don't think I'll remember him how he's been the past 10 years.... but I'd like to think of him how he was back in the 80's. My sisters, Ashley, Celeste, and I used to watch a movie called " Michael Jackson's: Moonwalker" when we were little. I mean, we would watch it over and over. It was the weirdest movie... but it had all his cool music videos in it. He also is one of the best dancers I know. Below is a clip from the movie we Coslett sisters used to love. ( It's unreal how much the fans LOVED him.... so weird.) Anyway, the king of pop will forever be alive on my ipod.


2 comments:

Alison said...

i had to laugh when i saw your post bc i have a strong memory of riding home from some art class in denton one summer and rockin' out to mj in your suburban. we must have been like 10 or so! great times!

Virgilicious said...

that is my all time favorite michael jackson song!!! aw love his stuff.