Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm 25

Yesterday I turned 25.  My goodness what a good birthday I had! Nick was so cute because he really tried hard to make it a special day for me. When I woke up, he made me breakfast. We both parted our ways and went to school. We then went to dinner with some friends and got red mango after! I felt so loved and really appreciated the gifts, cards, text messages and phone calls! I was sad to turn 25... but it isn't so bad! I can't believe I forgot to take pictures! That's just not like me at all! BUT.... 

Here's my wonderful day in a nutshell:

THIS

+
(my dear sweet husband)
+
(my dear friend Kristi is back in Provo now!) 
+
(Lee just so happened to be in town visiting!) 

+
(Jason and Mckell)
+

+
(the Fergs)
+
(brad and Michelle)

+
(andrew and becca)

=

such a glorious birthday! 

thanks guys :) 

2 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

You are so cute Heather! It was so fun celebrating with you!

Elle Keeps Moving said...

Happy belated birthday, girl!! Glad you had a good one!!