Wicked is coming... and I STILL have yet to see it! I've wanted to see it for years now, but I've never been able to get tickets. I'm keeping my fingers crossed this year. Does anyone know where I can get them? ticketmaster.com maybe?
What's A Sister For?
1 week ago




3 comments:
Heather,
You can't get them from Ticketmaster anymore because they sold out. You can try reseller sites like StubHub.com, but you'll pay a fortune for fees. We got ours on craigslist. It was lucky because we got someone who was willing to sell them for a good price who had just barely put up his posting. I'm sure they're selling very fast anywhere.
Keep in mind, though, that a good price on craigslist is still significantly more than the ticket price. You won't find a single ticket under $150 (even for an obstructed view). It's almost cheaper to fly to San Francisco and see it there!
It's SOOOO good though. You'd love it!
I really need to go see Wicked. I mean, come on, I live like 40 minutes away from San Francisco and I've never seen it! Sad.
yo dude, i am like 99% sure wicked is all sold out.
Post a Comment