Here's how I made it:
(Ingredients)
1 Red Bell Pepper
Half of a yellow onion
1 Zucchini
1 head of broccoli, cut up.
minced garlic
1 fresh lime
white rice
your choice of meat: Steak and/or Chicken.
I used steak.
(cook meat separately before adding to veggies.)
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp vinegar
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp of oil ( I used more though... just play it by ear.)
I used my Wak ( or just use a large pan)
let pan get hot, then pour in some olive oil.
then add your chopped onions and minced garlic.
after a minute, add all your vegetables. ( You can put whatever veggie you like in there.)
add your sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, and more olive oil ( if you wish.)
( I also added more soy sauce as well... season to your taste.)
Stir veggies until they are tender.
add your cooked meat. (season meat with soy sauce and salt and garlic powder if you wish.)
Squeeze a fresh Lime over stir fry. SO good.
Serve over rice. add salt and pepper.
Shouldn't take more than 15 or 20 min. to cook.
delicious and easy.


No comments:
Post a Comment