The glass on my iphone shattered. I never thought this day would come. It was bound to happen sometime, I guess. I've had an iphone for 2 years now and i've been so good with it. I was at my brother's hockey game the other day and my dad was over by the team... he called me and said " CJ broke his stick!" He already broke another stick the day before. I knew the routine. I quickly ran around to the other side where my dad was... grabbed the broken stick... and ran as fast as I could to get him a different stick. ( He didn't have an extra one.) During this whole process.... my iphone flew out of my pocket with out me even realizing. After I got a new stick, gave it to my dad, and sat back down to watch the game... my phone was no where to be found. Luckily... as I got up to go look for it... a kind man saw me and asked if I was looking for an iphone. Thank goodness he found it and gave it back. I was sad to find that the whole face was shattered. LUCKILY.. It still works and I can still see what's going on when using the phone. Like Emily Brenner... who's iphone also recently broke... I just can't go back to a regular phone after using this one for 2 years! I'll just have to live with it how it is! Such a hard life, I know.
2 comments:
That stinks! In my efforts to fix my phone I did see a video on how to replace the screen. Might look in to it...
haha. i love you heather. i am planning our cruise. dont you worry your little head. plus you seeing me in real life will make you forget all about your iphone bc i am so awesome. haha. okay bye.
Post a Comment