I am very excited about tonight's episode. I honestly think that some of the people they let through were not even that great of singers. ( like the bikini girl for example. I can't WAIT to see her voted off.) I really loved last season SO much, that I decided to get hooked on this season. I'm not much of a TV watcher, but for American Idol, I'll watch. ( now i'm just trying to find a way to get Nick to watch it with me! He'll come around.) This season looks like it might be quite interesting. I really was a HUGE fan of about 3 or 4 of the girls that tried out. I can't remember their names for the life of me... but give me another week, and I'll know. I really loved how unique their voices were. I have a feeling this year's idol could very easily be a girl. I was very pleased how "nice" the people were when the judges went to Salt Lake. I loved that. Way to represent Salt Lake people! ( well, some of the people that were from Salt Lake City itself were QUITE interesting.) I loved picking out all the LDS people though. I have an eye for that. Speaking of LDS people... a very OBVIOUS one tried out.

I was pleased to see David Osmond on the show. Good for him. I met him when I was about 10 years old. Nice kid. I hope the world loves him too. It might be hard for him b/c his last name is "Osmond" and he already has a few songs out on CD... but then again, it could be a good thing for him. I love his voice and I think he'll at least make it to the top 25 or top 10. I hope he goes farther!
I LOVE seeing mormons on American Idol.
Like Brooke and David for example.

So don't make any plans tonight.


4 comments:
I LOVE Idol too! I can't wait for the Hollywood weeks to start. This is one show Hunter will actually watch with me!
YOURE SUCH A NERD. you and katherine. hahahahah for real. but i might come over tonight and watch it with you. hahahah
oh duh i dont have any plans. well, none aside from watching american idol. I cannot wait. i am so excited to watch it tonight too. too bad you dont live closer, we could watch it together and talk trash about all the ones we think suck. hahah.
Hi Heather! This is Lindsey Thomas from good old Ryan High School. I found your blog and I love reading it. Just thought I would say hi!
Post a Comment