You know those people you hear about that go to the library to pick up on guys? or girls?( does that really happen? really?)
Well... we marrieds LOVE to go to the library to find our dear married friends there too.
This all started about a month ago when Nick would randomly see Steven or Melinda in the library. They always sat at different tables... and then finally started to sit together at the SAME table... EVERY day. Luckily, I usually have a lot of homework, and I'm always So excited to go to BYU to sit by Nick and study. Well, NOW, we get to sit by Steven and Melinda too. They're a lot of fun. Especially when Melinda sneezes.... or when Steven takes a nap on the soft chairs behind us. ( were there for HOURS.) We also enjoy it because we trade snacks with each other. For example, I'll bring cheeze its and string cheese... and they'll bring swedish fish, pop tarts, or great harvest bread. I'll occasionally bring suckers or reeces. They have been very helpful because when I can't be there, and I can't get ahold of Nick... I know I can text Steven or Melinda and they will get ahold of him for me. :) Surprisingly, we still get a lot of studying done. We always look for excuses to hang out with those guys, and what's more perfect than hanging out at the BYU library.? Haha. I love it cause when I talk to Steven or Melinda, they always say " Ok, see you at the Library tomorrow!" or " Are you gonna be at the Library?" Or my favorite is when I get e-mails from Melinda that say, " Heather, are you coming to the Library today? Steven or Nick isn't here... and there are 3 empty chairs by me and I look like a loser! Are you coming?!" ( haha. She's obviously kidding. She makes me laugh.)
SO, yes... I've known Steven and Melinda for quite some time now, but we have now become permanent library buddies. I've loved it too because they have gotten to know Nick and we all have become good friends. So hurry up you single friends of ours! Get married... and come join us in the library! It's a party.
I documented our library experience for you. Don't worry, I turned the flash off. :)

2 comments:
Look at y'all being so studious! What great students you are. I had to go to the library yesterday and was hopeing I would run into you. Maybe next time.
i was thinking about this post the other day and decided to go back and read it. poor nick. we all probably looked so much cooler than him since we all had macs and he had a little pc.
Post a Comment