I hope everyone had a wonderful valentines day. Nick is SO dang cute! Seriously. Single girls out there.... my best advise to you would be to find someone like my husband. I woke up this morning to a delicious breakfast he made for me. Wait- it gets better. He dyed everything PINK. Isn't that cute? We had pink pancakes and pink scrambled eggs and strawberry milk. Very cute of him. He also surprised me a with a beautiful necklace. I LOVE it. Especially because HE picked it out. It meant a lot to me. We spent the whole day together just hanging out. It was nice because we rarely get to do that. We then went out with the missionaries for an hour.. We've been working with this beautiful family, and were super excited because they're progressing! They're coming to church tomorrow and we are thrilled. After that, Nick took me to the Tango House. ( A nice little Argentine joint.) That was cute of him too. To top the night off, he knew I have been wanting to see He's Just Not That Into You.... so he got tickets ahead of time. I was so excited to see it...... and I was disappointed, actually. It was really raunchy and I HATE how the world views marriage and how they take it so lightly. I HATE adultery and how it goes on so much in the world. This movie had A LOT of that. I also can't believe how movies now days causally say the F word, show nudity, and have lots of inappropriate scenes. VERY unnessesary. What ever happened to good wholesome movies like Anne of Green Gables or The Sound of Music? I'd watch those ANY day over most movies they're making now. PG-13 movies should really be rated R now days. Seriously. It scares me for when I have kids. I just had a gross feeling through out the movie He's Just Not That Into You. If you want to see it... don't.
If you want LOVE ADVISE.... just watch this. I love Jeffery R. Holland.
What's A Sister For?
1 week ago

2 comments:
Heather!
We have troubles with this a lot as well! We have really just stopped going to the movie theater, but we have a great thing.. CLEAR PLAY, it will edit the movies as you watch them. You decide what to take out and it will skip it seamlessly. Also bad words it will just be silent so you don't know it happened. Just an Idea! We really have enjoyed watching movies and not worrying. Especially with Emily, not worrying she will hear that one word or scene. We love it and Use it all the time.!!!
Go to clearplay.com
hope that helps
I too saw the movie and was disappointed. It's kinda like there message was very ANTI-MARRIAGE and ANTI-FAMILY.
Post a Comment