Saturday, February 7, 2009

Blog Worthy

A conversation Nick and I had today while he was eating a sandwich and I was eating a bread bowl. It went something like this:

Heather: " YUM. Bread bowls are a good invention."

Nick: "Invention? Bread's been around since the beginning of time. It's the staff of life. I bet bread bowls have been around forever."

Heather: "Really? They're dang good though"

Nick: " Yeah... in the bible, it doesn't talk about any other foods really but bread...... It's not like Jesus said, " I am the sandwich of life. "

hahaha.

As I'm blogging this Nick says..... " No one is gonna get this heather.... and if they don't get it, they don't deserve to get it. ( as he stared at the computer screen, he said:) READ YOUR SCRIPTURES FOOL."

(.. Maybe you had to be there. It was quite funny. )

haha. Never a dull moment. 

1 comment:

k.young said...

That is pretty funny!