Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

Happy New Year everyone! We had a lot of fun last night. Jason, McKell, Tristin, and Nick's family came over. We played lots of rock band and when it was time to celebrate the new year, we ran outside with pots and pans and banged on them yelling " Happy New Year" ( I guess this is a childhood thing the Harmons always do.) Haha. It was a lot of fun. Then we opened up a bottle of Martinelli. ( We had to go to a couple of grocery stores since they were ALL sold out. Good 'ol Mormon people.) 




I seriously LOVE decorating. Probably from growing up with my mom and Holly too. Holly gave me this CUTE table for our wedding... and I used it last night to put fruit and such on it. :) 

So far, we've started off on the right track to bring in the new year. :) I wonder what 2009 will bring? We don't really have any resolutions, other than we need to set goals more often ( it's what a resolution is anyway, right?) and we decided we're going to work out more often. I'm excited to use my new yoga dvds. Maybe we can find somewhere to play indoor volleyball as well. I pray we all enjoy the time we have with our loved ones EVERY day this year. Never take a moment for granted. We're leaving on our cruise to Mexico tomorrow!!! Tune in for THAT next week! 

HAPPY 2009!

1 comment:

kim said...

Very cute display with the fruit! Isn't being a newleywed the best? I can't wait to hear how your cruise went!