Such a pretty blouse.

Urban Outfitters really impresses me sometimes.
I really like some of their clothes! This dress is so pretty! I love it.

That's right. The Penny Loafer. How dang cute would these be with a pair of skinny jeans on? Too cute if you ask me. I would def. put a penny inside.
Do I love the 80's and early 90's? YES.
I'd love for the 80's to stick around as long as it would like to.

I'm not really sure if Nick would wear this or not. He's been at school while i've been looking online, but I sure do think he'd look smashing in this. Don't you? So cute.
I'm LOVING flannel and Plaid now days.
Ok, I absolutely LOVE, love this boot!!!
There are no words to describe how cute I think these are!

I've purchased some boots from Urban before and I really love them... except my sister seems to love them more than me because she stole them and wears them all the time, but I don't mind! She looks super cute in them. I DO need some new boots though and I really like these because they're casual and way cute!

Ah... the boat shoe.
That's what I call it at least. I think this shoe is super cute.
Nick would just look great in them. :)

I'm not really sure why they have their models stand so funny.
Like this guy for example.
The sweater is DANG adorable though and It's one of my most favorites!
It has Nick's name written all over it.

I LOVE love stripes. Thick stripes.
Blue looks SO good on Nick.
Makes his pretty eyes stand out even more.

Yellow!
It's not one of my most favorite colors,
but I think yellow is really pretty for shoes, cardigans, and leggings.
What a CUTE shoe.

I'm loving the ivory color of this CUTE boot. How cute would it be with a simple dress
( maybe like the blue dress at the top of this page.... with leggings on. )
Or with skinny jeans.
This boot says "Winter" all over it.

I already have a few pairs of these, but I love this green!
These shoes are just great.
Period.

This sweater is adorable.
Again, It would look SO cute on my CUTE husband.

And last but not least... This is something I actually put on my christmas list.
Viva La Juicy perfume.
It's heavenly.

I hope you've enjoyed some of the things I found!
I NEVER shop online, or rarely shop for that matter, but it was kinda fun lookin around!
It's just a mean teaser though b/c I have NO money to get anything. :)
Oh well.
Merry Christmas!




2 comments:
Haha Heather, you're so funny. Just wait until you have kids! All this stuff gets put on the back burner because you get to pick out cute stuff for them. (Plus all your money is taken up by them) I like it all...Nick IS a sweater guy. He has some cute ones. These would look good on him. Brigham is so hard to shop for because he's so tall. I've finally found jeans that are great for him, and that's a huge step! I love the wish list, I hope you get some of it. :)
hHA YOUR SO CUTE HEATHER!!!! I know the feeling. i shop online all the time only to buy nothing, depressing really. haha.
Post a Comment