Growing up, my mom always put the advent calendar up and each day a sibling would open up a little present that was tied on there. The presents would indicate how many days were left until Christmas! It was always so much fun and we looked forward to it.
My mom decided to make me and Nick one of our own to carry on the tradition! It's super cute too! Since were poor and won't be getting much from each other this Christmas, we decided to get little, inexpensive gifts for each other to put on the advent calendar. Nick is SO cute because he wrapped up all the presents he got for me and I wrapped his. It's been really fun opening a little gift each day, especially because it's from each other.
I love traditions and It's been so much fun starting some of our own. We also have been reading Christmas stories each night to each other before we go to bed. I'm always playing Christmas music ( I was listening to that way back in October.) We're also excited to go see the beautiful lights on Temple square and we have a few service ideas that we want to do before the month is over!
I love Christmas time! What a happy, joyful time of year.

1 comment:
This is so cute. I have been waiting to see what this was all about and it looks like a way cute thing that you Coslett's have been doing forever.
Post a Comment