Thursday, November 6, 2008

what you've all been waiting for!

the reception was SO much fun!
The groomsmen's dance!



all my dreams came true!


I love this!




All my girls!

The Coslett fam



I Love him!!

The Ferg fam!

Such a good dancer :)


These were so fun to make!
"Heather and Nick the Perfect 'Pair'"



What a day to remember! It all went by so fast! I am so thankful to EVERYONE who was apart of our special day. We had a blast and it's something we'll never forget! I can't WAIT to see our wedding video... I love being married! Nick is the BEST! :)

2 comments:

MarshallandJennieVance said...

How beautiful! You're beautiful! I wish we could have been there. Best wishes...it gets better and better (even when you think that's not possible).

Shannon Martino said...

you look SOOOOO beautiful!! we aew wxcited to see you in a few weeks....