Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Michael Scott and Jan




Nick and I decided to be Michael Scott and Jan for halloween, from the hit TV show : The Office. It's become one of our favorites! We colored Nick's hair and darkened his eyebrows. He completely got in character for the night. I love that about Nick, he's always up for anything and he's so fun! We had fun that night. We went to his parents house and hung out with those guys and then we went over to Jason and McKells and played games and watched The Ring with some friends!

4 comments:

k.young said...

Sounds super fun!

Samye said...

Seriously one of the best costume ideas yet...love it!

Serena said...

You guys looked so great loved the costumes....

Devin and Megan said...

That is so funny! I colored Devin's hair for our first haloween. He was the Phantom and I was Christine. I was fun! Being a Ferguson is totally fun! I am sure we are related now somehow! My family (fergusons) are from Orem!
Welcome to the Family :) haha