Nick and I went snowboarding together for the first time this season! We went to Snowbird because they were the only ski resort open. We had so much fun!!! I LOVE snowboarding. Nick hadn't been since before his mission and he had a lot of fun too. Snowbird isn't my favorite resort, but I can't wait to go to Park City and Brighton! Nick bombs down the mountain, but I like to go a little slower. :) I had so much fun with my sweet husband and we can't wait to go more! Not to mention how HOT and IRRISISTABLE he looked in his one piece... :) Back off ladies, he's married.
What's A Sister For?
1 week ago




8 comments:
So fun. Heather, you are so cute! I totally miss you.
Nick is so funny...I love his pink jacket too.
That is one sexy one piece! I don't know if you remember when Tiffany wore a pink and black wet suit one year at girls camp when we went canoeing.......that is what Nick reminded me of. Good times.
Is that your outfit Nick is wearing???
haha no, that's HIS. He got that before his mission.
lol...that...is...awesome! What a funny guy.
Awesome blog, Heather!! I'm so glad you told me about it :)
I love all the wedding pics - beautiful!!
Heather,
You don't know me at all but I am a friend of Nick's. I knew him in high school and his dad took me to seminary with them. Any way. Just wanted to say congrats on getting married and I hope all is well with you two!
Love, Kasey Lewis
Post a Comment