Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Exciting news!

No, Im not pregnant, but NICK is going to start blogging too! That means you wont have to just hear ME rambling on and on.... Nick is going to spice up our blog a bit. I'm excited to see what he has to write about... I'm also a little bit nervous. He is a GOOD writer not to mention halarious. I'm a bit nervous because I'm anxious to wonder WHAT he'll choose to write about. There aren't many Nicks in this world. They're very hard to come by. :) I love him. If our children are anything like him... I'm going to be one of those mothers who laughs at their children because of the witty little things they say, with out letting them seeing me laugh. I can't wait. Hold onto your hats ladies and gentlemen.... Nick's blogs coming soon to a computer near you.

1 comment:

k.young said...

How fun! I wish I could get my husband to blog!