Ok guys... sorry my blogs have been so boring lately, but I just want you to know I'm alive and well. I'm loving the fact that the wedding is coming SO soon! SO soon, you guys have no idea. :) I can't believe how fast time is flying. It's been really nice having dear family and friends help with everything. I am REALLY excited about it all. I think all the hard work will pay off. It was super fun sending out invitations and I hope you all got yours! I am loving Nick more and more and I know our love will just continue to grow. We have gotten SO much done, but alas... theres STILL so much to do... but Im enjoying it. :) We found a little house for us to live in and I'm so grateful. We're super excited about it, especially cause we'll be living SO close to Jason and McKell. We are planning on going on a Cruise with them in January to Mexico. Since they just barely got married, it will be their honeymoon too. We are SO excited and SOOOO blessed. We really are. We continually see the hand of the Lord in our lives daily. I hope you ALL will be able to make the reception in 2 weeks, but for those of you in Texas I can't wait to see you at the Open House over Thanksgiving! Utah is ABSOLUTY beautiful right now with all the leaves and their different colors. I LOVE this time of year, and Im getting more and more excited for the holidays, especially because I'll get to spend them with Nick. I hope all is well on your end! Hopefully the next post will have some pictures so It's not so boring!
6 comments:
YAY! So fun. I loved the invitations, Hiya! They were adorable. I am so excited for you.
You will love going on a cruise! We went on one for our honeymoon and Andy and Christy came with us. I wouldn't have it any other way. We loved having them there! I love your invitation, see you at the reception!
I just found out I am going out of town, and will be gone for your wedding. I was so excited to come and see you as a beautiful bride. I guess you will just have to post pictures ASAP. Sorry we won't be able to attend.
Your invitations are so beautiful and I look at ours everyday and think of how great a time this is for you two and how excited Mike and I are for you. Can't wait to see you at the open house- enjoy the wedding- we all know you will!! Love ya!
We are so excited for you !!!! Your picture together was beautiful - You look perfect together! Wish we could be there.
We sure love you Heather!
Rick & Connie
hooray for this weekend! wish we could be there to celebrate. can't wait to see you in November.
have fun!
love,
Shannon and Blake
Post a Comment