Sunday, May 12, 2013

Utah Trip


Since Nick was super busy with tests and finals, I was able to fly to Utah for 2 weeks to see my family. It was so good seeing all of them and I took a million pictures....





one of my favorite past times... hanging out in Holly's backyard on a blanket while eating popsicles. 





um, I accidentally ate here at least once a day. ( the awful waffle) 

Ashley threw Scout the most adorable party for her first birthday! SO cute. 







We were so thankful for all the dear friends and family who came! Kenneth Cope being one of them. :) 



I LOVE this sweet family: Brian, Missy and kiddos. 






The Madsens invited us over for Sunday dinner! So fun. 

I LOVE these ladies. I'm SOOO glad I got to see McKell and her babies!!! 



Madeline was so happy to spend some time with her grandma Ferg

and her uncle Isaac

I absolutely love Temple Square... especially the peace and serenity that is felt here. I was also married here... so beautiful. 


Madeline also loved spending time with grandma and grandpa Coslett!! 





my sweet babies

It was SO fun watching CJ play again. GO #46! 

We loved spending so much time with Katherine and Kate!! 


May is my most favorite month in Utah ( besides october) ... It really made me miss it. There's nothing quite like it! 

SO neat seeing the construction of the new Provo Temple on University Avenue. I remember when this beautiful building caught fire and I was so emotional about it. It's amazing how much you can love one building. I've attended many stake conferences and other events here.  My heart burst with joy when I found out they were building it into a temple! 






future spouses. 

BFFs

It was so fun to come home and spend time with daddy. 

Miss Independent. 


2 comments:

McKayJoice said...

Such beautiful Laddies in your life. How fun!

Ali said...

Looks like you had so much fun! So sad I wasn't there to see you guys!