Madeline started walking just a couple of weeks ago. It has opened a whole new world to her! She especially LOVES to be outside. We are looking forward to warmer weather so we can be outside all the time! She's so cute and full of energy! She definitely keeps me on my toes. Lately, she's starting to point at things, she's communicating a lot more telling us she wants to "eat" & when she wants "more"... she still LOVES to dance anytime music comes on. She is one of the most social babies I know! She LOVES people! We love HER!
![]() |
| wind blown |
![]() |
| I feel like she reminds me of me when I was a baby here. Don't you think, Mom? haha |
| We were able to go to Bethlehem, PA last weekend to find a place to live in July. It's such a cute little town! |
![]() |
| She LOVES sunglasses... and I LOVE her in green. :) |
![]() |
| still LOVES her books! |
![]() |
| apartment hunting & she's exploring |
![]() |
| Target is a dangerous store for me to enter. |
I have been looking forward to this past weekend for such a long time & I'm so bummed it's already over. My best friend, Emily, came all the way from California to visit for the weekend! We had so much fun together... just like the old days ( with some babies involved.) It was so fun catching up and just being together. It was SO nice of her to come all the way out here to visit! We had a lot of fun despite the cold weather. We went to Independence hall, the Reading Terminal for lunch & treats, Amish country for some ice cream and pretty views & a petting zoo! We also went shopping and just hung out. Oh, and I definitely introduced her to Ritas. YUM YUM. Thanks again for coming, Em! Can't wait to see you again!
| Independence hall |
![]() |
| the back of the Liberty Bell |
![]() |
| headed to the Reading Terminal |
![]() |
| babies! |
| we loved having auntie Emily here! |
| it even snowed one of the days she was here. |
![]() |
| but the weather was so nice for us when we went to Lancaster! SO pretty. |
![]() |
| we saw lots of horses and buggies |
| Madeline & Olivia. Sweet babies. |
![]() |
| She had a lot of fun at the petting zoo! |
| Philly! |
| haha this thing was cracking us up! |














No comments:
Post a Comment