Tuesday, May 15, 2012

5 months old


I can't believe this little cutie is 5 months old ( well, now she's about 5 in a half months old because I've been so bad at blogging lately.) She sure is growing up fast and we love her more and more each day... if that's even possible. 


Tender moments


Madeline on Easter with her sweet dad

Nash aka Madeline's future husband


Her first time in the pool





Madeline weighs about 12 lbs now! 
She doesn't have to be swaddled to sleep anymore
She rolled over!
She now eats about 6 oz from her bottle and eats about every 3-4 hours
She's sleeping much better these days. Her bedtime is about 7:30 and she'll wake up again at midnight to eat and again around 3 or 4 to eat and she'll sleep until about 7 am. Lately she's only waking up once in the night! Tender mercies!!! 
She's found her hands.. she loves to grab and play with anything she sees. 
She loves to suck on her fist
She smiles a lot! 
She's pretty much over her colic stage... she'll have an episode once every few days, but we're so happy that she's happier! 
She's super alert and very smart. 
She knows what her bottle and binky are.
She sleeps in her own room now. 
She LOVES books being read to her. 
She loves puppets. 
She loves being outside!
We recently took her on her first little trip, and she did really well!
She still loves to have her diaper changed. 
We haven't had to turn on the vacuum (to soothe her) in a few weeks! Success! 
She sure is sweet! 

side note: I have had the flu the past few days and I'd just like to give a little shout out to my amazing husband for taking care of the little one while I'm so sick and contagious. Nick is SUPER dad and I am in awe with him. He is so sweet with Madeline and is such a great dad. She sure does love him. I don't know what I'd do with out Nick! 

No comments: