Saturday, April 21, 2012

Nick graduated!

What a WONDERFUL day yesterday was!
Nick graduated from BYU with a major in physiology and developmental biology and two minors in ancient near eastern studies & philosophy.
He has worked SO so hard  throughout his time at BYU. I've never met anyone who works as hard and studies as hard as he does! I admire him so much. 
Today ~ he isn't quite sure what to do with himself since he doesn't have homework or a paper to write. 
I am SO excited to spend some time with him before medical school starts in August. 
We'll be outta here early July and off to Philly! 
I will MISS Provo and the safe bubble I live in every day. :) BUT I'm excited to venture out and have new adventures with my sweet little family on the east coast. 
We're closing this chapter in our lives... and excited to start a new one. 
Congrats, Nick! I am SO proud of you! 












No comments: