I have REALLY enjoyed having Ashley, Christian, and Celeste up here in P-town.
Celeste has only been here one semester and she's already made so many friends and even has a cute boyfriend. :) His name is William and he's from Tennessee. You should hear his southern accent. He's a true gentleman and we like him! He is leaving on his mission soon. I wanted to do a little photo shoot of Sissy, and he needed "pre-mish" pictures ( a gift he's going to give his dad. Aw). So... we had a lot of fun the other day with this photo shoot. :) I can't get over how beautiful my little sister is!
Enjoy!
ps- don't forget to head over to my PHOTO blog to leave a comment for a chance to win a FREE PHOTO SHOOT with me! Hurry! I'll announce the winner next week!





















1 comment:
I love the boots on the chair. I love contrast like that. You do such a great job! Glad I stumbled on to your blog.
Post a Comment