My little brother, Christian, came home from his 2 year mission a couple of days ago.
Unfortunately, I haven't seen him yet because we weren't able to go anywhere having a premature baby and all. Nick and I are totally excited to see him when he comes up here soon! I can't wait to squeeze his face. He flew home to Dallas and my family have all really enjoyed his company again. For those of you who don't know, he served a 2 year mission in Brazil for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. My mom said he just "glows". I love what missions do to these young boys. ( I also served a mission in 2006... and it completely changed my life. I receive blessings daily!) Anyway, I'm so glad he's back home healthy, safe, and happy!
Here are some fun pictures I found of CJ's mission and my DAD's ( he served in Japan back in the early 80's. The photos are awesome. haha.)
(the top 2 pictures make me laugh! My brother and dad both love animals... enough to let them "bite" I guess. :) Like father like son!)















No comments:
Post a Comment