Wednesday, January 11, 2012

College Graduate

I did it. 
I finally graduated from college.
I now have a bachelor's degree in elementary education. 
{ I still had 5 days lefts of student teaching/observing at the elementary school when Madeline was born... and they're making me go back to finish those days } bummer! but... I graduated! 

We went over to our dear friends, Jason and McKell's for dinner and when we walked up to their place, these signs were on the door. Haha. I love those guys! They knew my graduating definitely called for some celebration! 

They even went to Chilis and got my most favorite desert! { chocolate molten fudge } Yum! 
Thank's Jason & McKell! Sure love you guys!


I had another surprise that night too!
I didn't know CJ and Ashley drove up from Texas to Utah, but they did... and CJ showed up completely surprising me! He finally got to meet Madeline too! It was such a sweet reunion with him. So glad he's home! 

Nick graduates from BYU in April. Crazy! 
We're moving somewhere this summer for medical school 
( looks like it may be the East coast for now...) We'll know in April for sure. 
Our lives will change drastically.... it already has with baby Madeline here! 
She is a pure JOY and delight! 
What a blessed life. 

4 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats! On the move, we're outside of DC if it's anywhere around here!

Emily said...

Congratulations!!!! YOU DID IT!!!! You deserve a big party. Miss you

Stephanie said...

Wow, that was a loaded post. East Coast, graduation, and CJ. So fun!

Connie said...

Wow Heather! Two great accomplishments in such a short time.....congratulations!