Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The best 3 years

 October 17th was our three year anniversary! 
I can't believe it's already been three years. 
I know people say this all the time... but seriously... this has been the best 3 years of my life.
Nick is an absolute blessing and strength in my life and I love him more and more as time goes on. 
He is everything I've always wanted and more in a husband... how did I get so lucky? 


 He knows I love going to fancy restraunts to eat and we rarely get to do so. 
{ like Chef's Table: a fine dining place in Orem... when I was single I used to eat there twice a month. Wow. Anyway...}
He surprised me and took me up to Sundance { I LOVE the canyon and the smell up there that night was absolutely divine: pine trees and camp fires.} 

He made reservations at The Tree Room. Lovely food, lovely service. 
Even though we'll most likely never eat there again... well, maybe one day down the road... 
we had such a blast together this night. It was like we were little kids laughing at the silliest things. 
I fell in love all over again that night. { like I find myself doing with him all the time.} 

{ the lighting was very dim. So romantic. but crappy lighting for pictures.} 

They brought us a 3 course meal. 
This was a pallet cleanser... and it was SO funny seeing the look on Nick's face when they brought this out. He couldn't understand why they would bring something so small out on a spoon for us to eat. haha. 
He literally had this look on his face when the waiter brought it to us. 


 This dessert was absolutely DIVINE! 
Nick and I devoured this in 2 seconds. Oh my... It was heavenly. 
Whatever it was.... I must have it again. 



How sweet of them to do that for us! 

clearly we enjoyed every bite. 

His gift was so sweet. 
Look how cute this box is wrapped! 

He knows I've been wanting this necklace from The Vintage Pearl.
He's so thoughtful!
It has our baby girls name engraved on it with a Pearl.
Madeline. 
So sweet. I love it! 

....Here's to the eternity's to come! 

No comments: