Saturday, September 24, 2011

Wreath Mania

Here's a lovely autumn wreath I made today. 
The flowers are made out of paper coffee filters and I dyed them in paint. 
Then I added some little acorns and berries. 
My sister gave me that cute glittery 'F' a while back so I added that as my final touch! 


This next wreath I made the other night. 
It's made of old book pages. { I know, I'm an awful person.} 
It hangs over our fireplace and adds so much to the living room decor! 
It took a long time, but it was a lot of fun to make. 
{ I also made that halloween banner today. I LOVE fall decor!}



If you'd like to make either of these wreaths go to THIS website to find out how.
The book page wreath can be found HERE to be exact. 
{ you could also use a newspaper instead of an old book!} 

3 comments:

Darin & Misty Ralphs said...

Heather, this just gave me an idea, I bet the book page wreath would be cool out of sheet music. I have a box of really old sheet music that I got at a garage sale. Perfect for my music room. Thanks!

Katherine Young said...

oooh i love. make me one like the one up top with the f, except a y? thanks :-).

Elle Keeps Moving said...

so so so cute. you're too good, heather! two wreaths??!