Saturday, December 4, 2010

Lights on Temple Square

It's that time of year again.
Christmas time at temple square never gets old to me.
Everything is so magical and breathtaking.
We went with our friends, Steven and Melinda.
The weather was nice and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!
If you're in the Salt Lake area,
do your self a favor and embrace yourself with these majestic lights.







Note to self: do not tuck scarf in jacket. Doubles your actual size.









Afterwards, we went back to Steven and Melindas and played Settlers of Catan while sipping hot chocolate. Our friends, Jason and McKell joined us too!
...Nick and his silly faces.



2 comments:

Emily said...

Looks fun. I really miss doing that.
PS. The scarf tucked in looks cute. The funny thing is I love how your scarf is poking through your 3rd button hole:)

Jason and McKell said...

I love that in these pictures you guys look like its 10 below and Steve and Melinda look like its 50 degrees