Tuesday, November 30, 2010

a Texas Thanksgiving

Nick, Ashley, Lance and I got to fly home this year for Thanksgiving.
My dad turned 50... and we totally surprised him. He didn't think we were coming.
I don't think i've ever been able to surprise my dad! Success!
We had SO much fun being together ( we missed CJ).
I love being home.

Here we are with Ben and Emily.
I sure do love these two. We had a lot of fun hanging out with these guys!

Thanksgiving dinner with the fam



someone got ahold of my camera...

lovely center piece





We put our tree and our Christmas decorations up last night for FHE!
(our apartment in Utah)
I love this time of year.

Dad blowing out candles. I can't believe he's 50. He needs to stop getting older.

Michael, Kristie, their adorable kids, and Audrey came to celebrate with us.



We had lots of yummy food when I was home!


Lily bug and Celeste. Lily is growling in this picture. haha. She's ticked.


This post is full of puppy pictures. What did you expect?
Lance and Zoe on the airplane.

Look how sweet she is!

Apparently, Lance me and Zoe were on the news in Utah the other day. Our friend Jason saw us and called to tell me! I never saw the clip... but he said that it was just a clip about SLC airport being number one in the nation or something and he saw the 3 of us on TV. I had no idea there were news cameras! They're sneaky!


I just gave her a bath here. aww

Lily bug aka princess Lily... or Queen Lily if you will.

my bebes Jack and Lexi. They're SO soft. I just want to squeeze them.

Zoe tried ALL week being Lily's BFF. Lily would not have it. Poor Zoe.



Texas Sky.
I miss Texas sometimes. Especially the large skies, lightning storms, and 70 degree weather.
Thanks for the wonderful time, mom and dad!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I didn't know you could take dogs on planes! Zoe's such a good dog though, I'm sure she was an angel.

Emily said...

I loved seeing you guys even though it was just for a few hours. I miss you already and hopefully we can plan another get together soon!