I'm teaching a science unit this semester at an elementary school in American Fork.
I get to work with a 3rd grade class this time.
Tomorrow I'm teaching about the earth and the moon.
Should be a good one.
Last week was my first week and I'm already in love with the students!
It's sad that I only get 3 weeks with them... it seriously is so hard saying goodbye.
For now... I'm enjoying every second of it...
I'm quickly reminded that ALL these years of dang college is worth it.
The thought of having my own classroom one day gets me SO excited.
I love the honesty of little ones.
Today a student came into the classroom and said to
my cooperating teacher who dyed her hair last night:
" Teacher! You painted your hair!"
I live for this kind of stuff. Life is good!


No comments:
Post a Comment