What a wonderful weekend it was.
Let's go down the list of these pictures and talk about my weekend, shall we?
First of all, my mom and her brother,Uncle Ralph drove in from Texas. This was Ralph's first time to visit us in Utah. He only stayed one day, but it was a day full of laughter and learning, let me tell ya. There is no one in this world quite like my uncle Ralph. I'm so glad Nick finally got to meet him. Nick loved him. Ralph is just so much fun to be with and he's so nice. He always makes us laugh. I really think people would pay tickets to come over and just spend a few hours with Ralph-- he's THAT entertaining.
He's super healthy and he is so passionate abouthealth and the human body. He took us shopping at the health food store and bought us a ton of food! It was awesome! We came home and he showed us how to make some healthy breakfasts, lunches, and dinners. It was super yummy. We told him he needs to write a cook book but he said he never measures anything, so he can't. :) He only stayed one night and took off the next morning to Malibu. We hope he comes back soon for a visit! We had a lot of fun with him.
(sweet potato chips we made in coconut oil... yum)
some of the goods he bought us.

we cooked for 3 hours just to sample foods.
I told him he should go on the Oprah show.
I chopped all my hair off. It's time for a change. :)

On Labor Day, we went with the {B} family and rode our bikes and long boarded down the Provo Canyon. This is now one of my most favorite things to do! We stopped and had dinner as well. So pretty up there! I can't wait for all the leaves to change color!
Paul and Jared being nerds on their long boards.

Rach, me, and Kristin
The gang!
Ralph got some coconuts... YUM. He shared with Zoe too...
Nick and I got season football tickets this year. Go Cougars!
and last but not least,
my dear friend Steph came into town again! It was a lot of fun talking for a couple of hours! We had a lot of fun chatting and laughing. I'm so glad I got to spend some time with her.
I love friends!





3 comments:
Love your Hair!!!!! and steph!
i am very jealous you got to hang out with ralph. HE IS SO FREAKIN FUNNY!!!! and i love your hair too./
Your hair looks so great! Change feels so good sometimes!
Btw, your poor little henny penny died a few weeks ago and so did the other dears. :( wicked raccoons got into their coop. Or at least that is what appears to have happened. Sad, huh?
Post a Comment