Nick and I are playing on a soccer team with Steven, Melinda, David, Camarie, Mo, Sarah, and a few others (that I don't know very well.) Last night was our first game.
Remember my quote about exercise?
Well, it's not so funny anymore.
Nick realized how OUT of shape we really are. ( I didn't play last night, but I already know I'm super out of shape.) This soccer team is a GREAT motivator to get off our butts and run as many times a week as we can. We have games every Saturday.
Woo Woo! GO TEAM!


4 comments:
Heather that first picture makes me laugh b/c you're the only one in white and you totally can't do a serious face. Good luck playing
i want copies of some of the photos you took. ok. thanks. bye.
hahah yea you can totally tell you are trying not to laugh. and GOOD luck heather. my hat is off to you. ive tried to get bj to join a team with me and he wont. thats how good i am at soccer. ahhahha.
Go Heather!!! That is awesome!!!! You and Nick seem SO happy together.
Post a Comment