Tuesday, July 27, 2010

wasting time? I think not.

There are a FEW shows I love to watch.

Just a few though.

I tell myself " I hate TV, I never watch it." but really... I think if someone took my computer away, I'd be quite sad and wouldn't know what to do with myself. ( ok, maybe it's not THAT bad...) but I LOVE Hulu. It's a great way to waste time and relax.

I love it because I can go to ANY show I want and watch it right then and there and not have to be annoyed by long, boring commercials. Hulu is the way to go, my friends.

Some of my favorite shows lately are:
If I Can Dream ( I've watched it since day 1. Can't stop. )
The Bachelorette ( I haven't watched the bachelor in years, but it's quite entertaining.)
Hells Kitchen ( The cooks on the show annoy me, but I still love watching it!)
Kitchen Nightmares ( this makes me never want to eat out. I still love it. and I still eat out.)

{ side note: if anyone has any other favorites on Hulu, send them my way...}

The last 2 shows I mentioned are Chef Ramsey's shows. I love this man. I don't love that he has a potty mouth, but he's from England... of course he has a potty mouth. The show wouldn't be near as good with out him getting angry at people and calling them names like " you donkey " and " you fat pig." ( In the show Kitchen Nightmares, he's a bit nicer and more calm. I tend to like this show better than Hells Kitchen because of that.)

Tonight... I noticed a NEW show is on.


Master Chef.

Brilliant.

I want to be a Master Chef!
It's a show about a bunch of people who are regular folks who just love to cook.
There are 3 judges who taste the food, people get voted off, etc...
It's basically like American Idol, but instead of singing, it's food.
And Chef Ramsey is the star of it. Should be interesting!

I guess I'm realizing that I love cooking shows.
I love to cook!! and I love Chef Ramsey!
I know this is going to be another one of my favorites.
This is going on my list of favorites for Hulu.
YES!!


Don't tell Nick.
(and no I don't sit around all day watching Hulu... only a couple of hours a day is all. :)

2 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

Haha you know I love Hulu too!! My favorite shows are Design Star and Losing it with Jillian!!! Any Gordon Ramsay show is great too!

Anonymous said...

hey so people have told me a bunch of different ways to do it-- but i want to know what YOU do to get bigger pictures on your blog. the only way i have gotten it to work is uploading them into photobucket to re size and then pasting the link in the post. but is there a faster way? i gave up-- when you have a lot of pics-- it takes forever. figure you might know best miss photographer!! : )