Monday, July 19, 2010

Fish Lake

Nick and I got to tag along with Jason's family this weekend and went camping!
We went to Fish Lake.
We fished, played games, off roaded, ate, played with Nash, roasted marsh mellows, had a small water fight, laughed, and enjoyed ourselves.

Here are a few pictures to prove it:


here we are playing games, as usual.

Josh and Nick sitting by the fire

their camper
the view from the camper

Jason caught a fish. Nick didn't...

Nick fishin.





Baby Nash was SO good on the trip. He's only 2 weeks old and he's quite the trooper. He even slept 6-7 hours during the night both nights we were there! Such a good baby!!

We had a few furry friends on this trip as well.
Meet Dax.

Meet Vinny.
These are McKayla's babies.

just hangin out.

My FAVORITE part of the trip was off roading!
I LOVE off roading.

the view from the top of one of the mountains.

This kid scared me! He got soo close to the edge. I about had a heart attack.





Kenzie turns 16 in a few months! She's already a pro when it comes to off roading.

aren't these beautiful?
My wonderful husband picked them for me!



Meet Sally.

Meet Reggie.
These are the family's pups.

Nick showing off.

we rode the whole 2 1/2 hours there in Josh's jeep with the top off.
I sat in the back.
I enjoyed it and felt young again.
by the time we got there, my face was numb.
it was worth it.


good trip!
I love camping.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow, I can't believe McKell brought the baby camping! She's seriously brave, especially with her first one?! Wow, I barely leave my bedroom for the first month! He sounds like a great little sleeper though! I love feeling young again. I totally know what you mean. I felt young tonight as I drove home at 11:00 ALONE listening to MY music with no fussing in the back. Now I need to stop being young and go to bed before midnight comes! We need to get together next week! Is Nick in school?

The Risenmays said...

I was just about to say the same thing...McKell is so brave. For at least 3 months I was so scared to take Brady anywhere but a huge part of that was the whole swine flu thing. Maybe it would have been different if he was born in the Summer. Looks like you guys had a great time! I love camping! I went with the Harmons like a million years ago and it was a blast. They are such a fun family.

Erin said...

Ok, the picture of Nick "showing off" where he's bent over...I totally thought his brown belt was actually the top part of his butt! Haha! I looked away...and then I looked again. What does that say? Hmmm...