I got to see my DEAR friend, Kristi aka Bits last night! I have known Kristi for years now, and she has been such a light in my life. I really have been SO blessed by coming up to Utah to go to school... I have truly made some FOREVER friends that I will always hold dear to my heart and Kristi is one of them. She recently got married and it was a lot of fun going up to Salt Lake and seeing their apartment and just spending time with them. Her husband, Ean, is so great and I couldn't have picked a better person for Bits. I always knew she would find someone great because SHE is such a saint. Nick and Ean totally hit it off and I'm glad... Kristi and I always said our husbands better be good friends. :) Kristi and I made dinner together for the boys and it was so much fun catching up. I am so grateful for old friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment