Monday, April 12, 2010

early birthday present

Remember when my poor, pink cruiser got stolen last summer? I was SUPER bummed. I had that thing for about 4 years....

My birthday is in June, but since it's getting warmer outside, my parents wanted to get me a BIKE for my birthday and it should be here on Thursday!! I am SO excited! They're the BEST.

Here she is:
( Instead of black, the seat will be tan along with the handle bars.)
I LOVE the color!
(thanks Ashley, for helping me look at bikes!)


She will also have this ADORABLE basket on the front. I will have to get a bell too!

watch out, Provo! I will be cruisin' the roads once more...

Thank you, mom and dad!!

2 comments:

Samye said...

Keep that baby locked up this time!! I would even put her inside!! You never know those crazy provo people!!

Heather said...

oh heck yeah. She's totally staying INSIDE. :)