Monday, April 5, 2010

Celeste turned 17!

Celeste turned 17 on March 31st! My family came up for conference, so Ashley and I decided we wanted to throw Celeste a family party! She loves Indians... so we made it indian themed. We had a lot of fun! I can't believe how old Celeste is now! When I picture her... she's still in diapers with her blonde hair standing strait up on her head. :)

Life is so precious....
we should never take any time for granted that we have with our loved ones.

Happy Birthday Celestial!














4 comments:

Emily said...

you are so creative! I was wondering what all that was about. I love the new indian names! Did you make that cake?

Bradley J Young said...

that IS so wierd that she is 17. i still picture her carrying around that stinky pink pillow. i wish i was there to celebrate with you!

Bradley J Young said...

this is kat. oops

Heather said...

Thanks Em! No, my sister put that cake together. Ashley is starting her own cake/bakery business! and katherine, that is really funny!