* I really should get a license plate that says: "GTOFFRD". That'll show em.
* I am really looking forward to the warm weather, but that means the ice cream man will be coming back - stronger than ever - playing his obnoxious, creepy mickey mouse music to lure in little kids. Ice cream trucks should be illegal.
* Farrs Fresh Ice cream should banish from existence.
* I have seemed to hit every. single. red light every.time I go to Ashley's house. And there's about 5 red lights from my house to hers. Why?
* If we had an earthquake here in Utah, and it's supposed to be quite large, Nick and I would probably tumble to our deaths if we happened to be in our apartment at the time. We are sandwiched in on the middle floor... and this complex is not the newest of complexes. At least we have food storage!
* Why does the mexicano next door wear pink shorts?
See what I mean? Too much weight for one girls mind to handle. Too much.

2 comments:
If it makes you feel ANY better the icecream man drives around year round here....and yes I think they are more creepy here in Vegas. Gives me the heeby jeebies....
hahaha....maybe you should wear pink shorts like the mexican next door.
Post a Comment