Thursday, March 4, 2010

We dont mess around...

when it comes to playing games.

I''ve told y'all already and I'll tell ya again. We LOVE games.

Here's some footage from the other night when we had some couples from our ward come over.
(Zaundra, Grant, Lori, Travis, Emily and Jake).
It was SO much fun. It was off da chain. It was off da hook. It was fly. I wish you could have come. Maybe next time?




This is the famous hanger game we love. Can't you see how fun it is by these pictures? Come over. We'll teach ya. There will be lots of laughs and maybe even some tears. Tears of happiness.

SO much joy in one picture. Look at their faces. I can't get over it.


Playing MORE games with Steven and Melinda. ( Pandemic. Pretty fun game!)


The cutest little family I know:


me and dad. I love when he comes to town!


3 comments:

Virgilicious said...

haha heather i miss you! i want to come play games with you. we should have a game night soon

Stephanie said...

You guys are CraZy! Zoe IS a cute dog.....and that's a compliment coming from me!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! You guys are all so cute!