Here we are after eating a delicious St. Patrick's day dinner. The only thing green I had were those cups!
so... we used them in the picture of course. Ashley, Virginia, and Brittany Putman came to eat with us! It was so fun seeing Brittany again! She's in Utah visiting for a few days.
also.
Ashley PINCHED ME. Hello! I'm obviously wearing green.
(you cant see it but my pants are an olive green and my shirt has a green tint to it... or at least it's in the same family as green! Don't judge. The color is probably off on your computer....)
Note: SHE is wearing BLUE. It's not "Smurf" day, Ashley. Wrong holiday.
We then played Settlers of Catan and Monopoly. I turn into a crazy woman when playing games. I don't think these 3 girls want to be my friend anymore after last night.... I guess I'm just used to playing with Jason and McKell and we're down right mean! I should probably be nicer to my friends.
I'm so competitive though! I can't help it!
incase you were wondering, I won. :)
Who wants to come over play games with me? haha.


6 comments:
Matt and I were just introduced to Settlers of Catan...I can't believe how much we have been missing out. Best. Game. Ever.
Settlers always brings out your true colors. Well-just "other" colors that don't come out in real life!
Smurf day?! Haha!! So funny and so true! Jk I wore blue too.
Isn't it horrible to say that games like Monopoly and Settlers are too much of a commitment for me? When I was kid-less, I could play, but there's no way I could get through one of those games without someone needing me. :( My hour+ long game playing days are over. It has to be a game where there are short rounds, like Catch Phrase or something.
Heather, I get a tiny bit sad seeing you play games with friends...I wish I was the Frien you were playing games with...One Day! Miss you.
heather, that meal was soo good! thanks again for having us over!
Post a Comment