Friday, February 19, 2010

If I could...

I would...

get a home in Southern California... 
the weather is my kind of weather. 
The drivers are my kind of drivers. 
Being near the ocean, disneyland, and pinkberry is my kind of place! 


It may look a little something like this: 
(more red brick on house... less weirdness in the garden area) 
(in my mind... this is the back of the house. You get the picture.) 

kitchen may look a little something like this:
(a wall will be red brick of course. I love kitchens with brick inside. However, I have a huge pet peeve when people HAVE brick inside their homes, and they PAINT over it... sad! ) 

My dream is to have an awesome vegetable garden, growing every vegetable possible! I LOVE fresh produce! 


A huge reason why I want to live in California is because I want different varieties of fruit trees! Orange, tangerines, apples, lemon, and avocados to name a few! I LOVE the smell of orange trees!) 


Nick's request: A beach house or time share in HAWAII. 
Come visit anytime! 





A girl can dream can't she?! 

3 comments:

Nick Ferg said...

no pressure or anything....

acos said...

yeah dude that house is WAY cute and looks totttallly like a home i'd picture you in. you know it's cute when lance even says how "dope" it is. hahaha i looove that kitchen. gimme

acos said...

and HAHAH nick