Today was so much fun!
Our friends, Katy and Micah wanted to go to the temple this morning, so they asked us if we could watch their precious 1 year old daughter, Madison for a few hours. We we're SO excited!
Nick and I had a blast with this little one.
You may remember her from THIS photo shoot a few months back.
She is such a beautiful baby with so much personality!
She was so easy and we just loved having her.
Little children are like a breath of fresh air.
They're just so precious and pure.
We loved having her in our home.
It really made us both want babies!

the camera loves her.

I LOVE this. So curious!


Nick and Maddi became good friends.
I WISH I video taped when Nick was dancing and Madison just thought he was SOOO funny! I love her little laugh! She was laughing hard, too!
(side note: the song playing in the background brings back so many memories... when my little sister, Celeste was barely walking... and if this song came on.. she would stop what she was doing and immediately start dancing! ONLY to this song, though. so funny! I LOVE when babies dance!)
We had a little dance party with Maddi... enjoy!
thanks again Katy and Micah for asking us to babysit! We LOVE little Madison!

6 comments:
haha omg nick is so freaking cute. have kids already. i cant wait to send my kids over to your house for yall to love on them. you know you can just send yours our way if you want to teach them hard work ethic. lance'll be good for that.hahaha.
hahah OMG i agree with ashley, nick is SO CUTE!!!!!! he is going be the best dad. ahhhh get preggers already. well i dont mean that. wait for me. haha.
and ashley...hahahhahahah ohgosh i just died laughing at the last part of your comment. hahah. gotta start em young if you want them to learn....haha. i love you.
seriously how adorable was this! nick is precious and what a wonderful pops he will be! LOVE IT! Can't wait for GRANDBABIES!!!!!!!! yea!!!!
You are every parent's dream babysitters! Two-on-one attention and you like doing it! Come live by me, please. I needed babysitters four times last week and I need more this week...
Ok, I am really behind on my blog reading, so I just saw this and it made my night! Thanks so much again for watching Maddi- I think she had more fun with you guys than she ever does with us!
Post a Comment