I just LOVE this time of year. I love the christmas lights, christmas cookies, hot chocolate, christmas music, decorations, and all the things that come with Christmas time. ( The snow is OK for now... but come January, I will be wishing I was back in Mexico... more on that later.)
I LOVE going HOME to Texas. I LOVE being with my family. I love laughing and hanging out with them. It's going to be so much fun. There's just something about TEXAS that I love. It just feels like home, ya know? It's even more exciting because THIS year, Ashley and I are bringing our significant others with us. We'll have 2 extra stockings hanging on the fireplace and I LOVE it! Nick's birthday is on the 19th and he wants to go to Six Flags. We're planning on it! I just hope it's not freezing!
I seriously love being with these people:

We'll be home for about a week. Im really looking forward to going through the temple with CJ and then being there for his Farewell talk. It's going to be such a memorable week. I'm so thankful we get to be there for all of that. He leaves January 13th. I sure will miss him, but I know he is going to LOVE his mission! Brazil is so lucky to have him.
After Christmas, we're driving to California.
On the way, we're stopping in Mesa to visit Katherine and BJ!
We love these guys and miss them.
Get ready to eat lots of those shakes at that one place, Katherine! haha.
Heaven.

After a few days, we're going to Monrovia, California to spend New Years with Emily and her family! I am SO excited to see these guys! ( I'm super bummed b/c Ben won't be there, he has to get back to Med. school in Texas.) I love spending time with Emily! She was my 1st roommate at BYU and we were best friends ever since! She married my cousin and they have the cutest little family. She has been such a blessing in my life and I just love her! Gracie has gotten so big and her little Abby is just a doll. We also get to see Steve bo and Melinda & David and Kennah too!!! I'm excited to play games all night with everyone! I absolutely adore Emily's mom, Sue. I love her. I'm excited to see everyone.

I'm also excited for this:

Jason and McKell are meeting us in California on New Years eve! I just LOVE taking trips with these guys.

We've been saving up (and got an AWESOME deal) on a Cruise to Mexico! We went last year and had a blast! We want to make it a tradition to go every year. McKell is pregnant and we have a feeling it might get more difficult to do things like this as years go on. We are SO excited! I'm excited to get away from the cold. We're leaving out of LA and we'll be gone for 7 days. We're going to Matzatlan, Puerto Vallarta, and Cabo San Lucas.
BLISS!
We'll let ya know how it goes!

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment